Family Dentistry in CaryDr. Niraj Patel majored in neurobiology and physiology at Purdue University before going on to earn his DDS degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry. He is happily married, and he and his wife are the proud parents to three children: two boys and one girl. Dr. Patel is excited to be providing your community with the gentle dental care you deserve! In everything we do, we focus on:
- Treating you the way we would like to be treated, with compassion and respect.
- Listening to your needs in order to deliver personalized, effective dental care.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the patient experience.
Meet Dr. Niraj PatelDr. Niraj Patel majored in neurobiology and physiology at Purdue University before going on to earn his DDS degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Patel is excited to be providing your community with the gentle dental care you deserve! He loves changing lives one smile at a time. You can be confident in Dr. Patel as your qualified dental healthcare professional. He is fully trained, skilled, and certified to offer you the expertise you are looking for. Dr. Patel stays on top of advancements in treatment procedures and techniques, such as dental implants, he is also a Master in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Patel knows what a difference advanced dental care can make in your smile, and what a difference a healthy and attractive smile can make in your life. He’d really like to help you achieve a smile that will maximize your personal health and appearance. This could improve your personal and professional life, as well as increase your overall health and well-being. Another benefit of becoming Dr. Patel’s patient is that you will be empowered to make smart choices for your oral health and smile enhancements. Information and thorough consultation, accommodating financing, and comfortable facilities are just a few of the ways Dr. Patel’s practice assists you in making decisions for you and your family’s smiles.
Luxurious Spa Services – Now Available!We care about your comfort and want to ensure you have an enjoyable, relaxing appointment. We have a selection of special office amenities for you to take advantage of during your visit:
- Heated Hand Spa Therapy
- Massaging Dental Chairs
- Warm Towels
- Pillows & Blankets
- Complimentary Beverages
State-of-the-Art TechnologyWe are committed to providing high quality dentistry that delivers the exceptional results you deserve. In order to do this, we utilize leading-edge dental tools and technology.
- Digital X-rays — Emit as much as 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays. They also deliver sharper images, faster!
- Smile Preview Software — Allows you to get an idea of what your new and improved smile will look like before you even start a treatment.
- Laser Treatment — Is a precise way to detect decay and treat gum disease.
- DentalVibe® Anesthesia Wand — Creates gentle vibrations to make you feel more comfortable while getting an injection.
- Intraoral Camera — Takes images and video of your teeth that we put up on a monitor for you to see. It’s great for helping you better understand your exam and treatment plan!
- Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) — Speeds up the healing process and minimizes discomfort after surgical dental procedures.
- 3D CT SCAN — Utilizes advanced digital imaging to allow us to better diagnose patients and effectively determine the best treatment plan.
- VELscope® — Detects oral cancer using a blue light that scans the mouth, gums, and throat for abnormal oral tissue.